Last weekend I had the privilege of presenting at my third EdtechTeam Summit. As an educator, you may know of these as GAFE Summits ( #gafesummit ). GAFE stands for Google Apps For Education. Since Google has rebranded their apps as the GSuite for Education there's not a sweet acronym that can be used anymore. The Edtech team has had to rebrand their summit name as well ( #edtechteam ). I attended my first summit in the fall of 2015 at Monarch High School in Boulder, CO. This is where I learned about OrangeSlice , ActivelyLearn , Symbaloo , and so much more. I also learned, I had a wealth of knowledge to share myself. There are things I have learned in my classroom from trial and error. I am able to share these ideas with others via my blog , Twitter , TeacherspayTeachers , and at summits. How does one become a presenter? First, if you've never attended a summit, I would recommend attending one. Get to know the format of the sessions and enjoy a weeke...
Comments
Post a Comment